Wednesday, July 16, 2008

In Addition to the Chocolate Moose, There Was Also This Beachy Goodness

Amanda and Jason's visit as about more than just seeing some water and a chocolate moose. It was also about forcing Amanda to try lobster (she did, and liked it), about sunning ourselves on several beaches, about staring up at the flashing eye of a few lighthouses, about posing in front of the things I make every visitor stand in front of (giant L.L. Bean boot, giant Freeport Indian, and any moose--stuffed or otherwise--that we can find), about stuffing ourselves to the point of bursting, about reminiscing over college days--the days when Amanda and I had just met, the days when I looked at Keith's friend Jason, who was having trouble with some blond whippet he was dating at the time, and said, Huh. I wonder if I can find him a woman.

Well, check and mate. We did all that. We did all that and then some.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: