Monday, September 13, 2010

BRING ME A SQUIRREL!

Today is my birthday.


Today I turn twenty-nine years-old. Today I get to drink champagne and eat cake for lunch and dinner. Which led to this conversation with my office-mate:

Office-Mate: So, you're going to go home and... do what?

Me: Drink champagne and eat cake.

Office-Mate: More cake? We had cake for lunch!

Me: There's no such thing as too much cake.

Office-Mate: But you're going to drink champagne and eat cake? Won't that make you hurl?

Me: (scoffing)

Office-Mate: Maybe you should make some guacamole and eat that before the cake. That way, you know, you'll get a green veggie in your system or something.

Me: Okay. All right. Fine. Maybe I'll eat a can of green beans before I eat my cake. MAYBE.

~~~

Also: Have you seen this? I wish someone would get me a purring squirrel for my birthday!


No comments: