Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Three from the Move

I didn't take many pictures during the whole moving process, but here's what I did manage to snap:

Photobucket

That's Abbey after we emptied my giant bedroom of all its books and clothes. She was not amused because now there was nothing for her to jump on and kill.

Photobucket

And that's Abbey checking out the new digs. She's standing in the living room, which looks out onto the porch, which looks out onto woods. Those woods are home to many things--squirrels, birds, chipmunks--that Abbey would--no surprise here--like to jump on and kill.

Photobucket

And that's what my father and I look like after we've been driven insane by moving. He's wearing my headband and I am wearing the hat of my best boy from grad school, the hat I put on sometimes when everything sucks, when everything blows. That hat makes me feel better about everything.

2 comments:

KC in Katoland said...

I'm disappointed you don't have any photos of your dad bending over to pick up a box.

And I love you (in mostly not a gay way). :)

Jess said...

I believe I was promised more lesbian pictures, and I have received none. Boo!