Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Thank God I Have a Boyfriend

If I didn't have a boyfriend, I would turn into a completely crazy cat lady. It's something I've always been afraid of because I really like cats. Really. And if I didn't have anything else to do with my time, I might just be the kind of girl who would learn to sew just so she could stitch elaborate holiday outfits for cats she's named Mrs. Fuzzy Paws, Jingle Jinx, and Herbert.

But, thankfully, I have the BFW--not to mention a few dozen friends who would bitchslap me if I ever turned into a seamstress for cats. Still, when you see a video like the one below--of little Abbey and her curious mother--it's easy to imagine how we're all maybe one or two margaritas away from composing songs about our cats, from picking up a pottery class so we can mold our cats' sweet faces into clay busts for our mantels.

No comments: