While I was away, I had approximately none of the following: fun in the sun, warm temperatures, days of lounging poolside, fruity umbrella drinks. While I was away, I had approximately all of the following: fish frys, Sabres games, snow, nine days of sharing a twin bed with the Boy From Work, vodka, and the Pink Torpedos.
- Drinking champagne with the PTs
- Practicing some graceful figure skating moves with the Boy From Work (wait 'til you see our quad toe loop--we're so going to the Olympics)
- Drawing foul things on the back of the placemats at the diner where I used to work
- Getting drunk and then getting really miffed at a flyer in the bar's bathroom that advertised a salon as Buffalo's Best Keeped Secret!
- Listening to my brother announce--in front of my father--that any time people walk into our cabin, their clothes fall off
- Eating with the BFW at the place where his cousin is a chef
- Two words: Broadway Market
- Watching my brother pretend to hump a blow-up doll that mysteriously appeared in our living room one afternoon
- Waking up to the BFW making me blackberry sorbet with his new ice cream maker
- Watching Lost the best way ever: while eating chicken wing dip with the PTs (and Rick)