Sunday, March 23, 2008

Spring Break '08 Highlights

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

While I was away, I had approximately none of the following: fun in the sun, warm temperatures, days of lounging poolside, fruity umbrella drinks. While I was away, I had approximately all of the following: fish frys, Sabres games, snow, nine days of sharing a twin bed with the Boy From Work, vodka, and the Pink Torpedos.

Highlights included:

  1. Drinking champagne with the PTs
  2. Practicing some graceful figure skating moves with the Boy From Work (wait 'til you see our quad toe loop--we're so going to the Olympics)
  3. Drawing foul things on the back of the placemats at the diner where I used to work
  4. Getting drunk and then getting really miffed at a flyer in the bar's bathroom that advertised a salon as Buffalo's Best Keeped Secret!
  5. Listening to my brother announce--in front of my father--that any time people walk into our cabin, their clothes fall off
  6. Eating with the BFW at the place where his cousin is a chef
  7. Two words: Broadway Market
  8. Watching my brother pretend to hump a blow-up doll that mysteriously appeared in our living room one afternoon
  9. Waking up to the BFW making me blackberry sorbet with his new ice cream maker
  10. Watching Lost the best way ever: while eating chicken wing dip with the PTs (and Rick)

No comments: