Saturday, January 12, 2008

What I Did on My Christmas Vacation

Christmas Mosaic #1




Christmas Mosaic #3



Christmas Mosaic #2

Vacation highlights included:

  1. A goofy photo shoot at my former place of employment
  2. Playing darts with Josh and some townie women at a bar that boasted a pretty impressive wall mural (not to mention a complimentary coffee and gambling room)
  3. Watching Anne's boyfriend run on the treadmill during our cosmopolitan-laden Pink Torpedo party
  4. Attending my cousin's baby shower (and watching her open a breast pump)
  5. Dipping cheesecake, pound cake, brownies, marshmallows, strawberries, and graham crackers into chocolate fondue at The Melting Pot
  6. Watching the Boy From Work snuggle his niece at his family's Christmas party
  7. Sitting in an ice rink with Amy and watching Rob, the BFW, and the BFW's friends play hockey
  8. Witnessing Becky's fondling of two avacados
  9. Watching my brother grimace when I showed him a certain Christmas gift of mine

No comments: